Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pretty Boys = Heartbreakers!

Hello darlings :) I haven't heard from any of my followers lately... I miss your input. ****** and I have been pretty intense lately; and yes, I got my desired Christmas diamonds. A lovely heart necklace!! Well, I picked it out myself... but nevermind that. And when I said intense... I mean like I love this man. I tried to tell him this, and it just didn't work out the way I imagined it would. He didn't say I love you, too. He just said "I love... cake." What is that?!! I mean WHAT DA FUCKK?! He is supposed to love me, nurture me, care for me like he always promised he would, from day one. But now? I'm just scared he was bullshitting me all this time. Maybe I'm just his little hoe and he is a total player. What was I thinking? No one that gorgeous could ever be faithful!!!! I am just another fake platinum blonde bimbo on his long list that he's planning to 'tap dat'. I just don't understand how anyone could be so awful; so cruel, so cold, so heartless! He hasn't been around for atleast a week... He's probably out fucking another blonde trannie... obviously not as beautiful as moi, of course. YES, I still believe I'm beautiful. I never let a man put me down into a depression. I am still strong! Please help support me, I need it babes.
PLEASE, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES... DON'T DATE AND TRUST THE PRETTY BOYS... THEY WILL SCREW UP YOUR MIND!!!

Sweetie :\

PS. HIS NAME IS CARTER... & U CAN FUCKING HAVE HIM!!! beware... his amazing skills in bed are the only thing going for him.

No comments: