Monday, December 22, 2008

Horny Holidays!

Hey gorgeous :)
Only 3 days til christmas! Im expecting diamonds from you-know-who, wish me luck! You may think its a little too soon for jewlery, but you dont know ***** like i do!! Its getting serious, ooh im feeling good about this one!

Anyways, right now im just getting ready for a night with the gals. I have this gorgeous gold ensamble, Sweeties lookin hot!!! First we are going out to a local gay bar, Shey's. That place is our new fave club! We plan to stay there for a few hours, then go back to Dolly's place and order some strippers! It was Lucy's idea, of course. I asked ***** about it first, (we're very honest with each other!), and he's totally okay with us! As long as its him I love, everything else is alright with him. God, I love that man! Shari's calling, I better get that. She probably needs outfit advice... that tranny-nwb is hopeless.

Laters!

xo Sweetie <3

No comments: