Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome to the Secret Life

Hello bloggers, my name is Ava Burke, I'm 26, live in Brooklyn, and I'm a transvesite. Laugh all you want, but its just who I am. My drag name is Sweetie... call me what you want when messaging :) If you were wondering my real, male birth name, it's Evan, (please don't call me that, I'm just getting over that chapter in my life!) And yes boys, I'm recently single, lucky you!!

I don't want to ramble about my life story, because honestly... I'm trying to forget about most of it. I always knew I was different than the other boys. I didn't like the tough sports and all that, I mostly spent my time with the girls in my class and talked about clothes and makeup. My closest friend was (and still is) Sarah, she been with me through it all, love ya darling ;) Clarance is my plastic surgeon and also a dear friend. Baby what would I do without you?! Ooh honey your amazing.

Gotta go watch Friends reruns, that show is my life.

xoxo,
Sweetie

2 comments:

Angel said...

I just happened to go to the gay news blog and saw yours. Although I'm a chic and you're probably somewhat biased against that, I'm sure that since the time I've been out of the closet, I've contributed enough money to drag queens for nips, tucks, and costume designs! So, I may as well follow your blog. By the way, I also love Friends! Is it too sad to say that I know every episode by heart? If it is, than it's a good thing I'm not blogging about it. Anyway, good luck to you!

Sweetie <3 said...

aw thank you for the support! & im not against your being a chic... i support all of you :) i love that you've contributed to help my fellow drag queens, that's very generous!!

keep following and i'll keep bloggin'!

xx Sweetie <3