Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweetie: A Day of Depression

hi again.. just to worn all you blog-followers ( i have none so far! ) , this might be a bit of a depressing blog. you see, i went to a cross-dressing party last night, and a few other trannies weren't very nice to me... they said my boobs were too fake looking. here's a direct quote, "Oh, Sweetie! When will you get those done professionally? I've seen better boobs on sale at WalMart!" Ugh! how could they say that?! Sorry if this is a little personal, readers... but this is a blog. It's supposed to be. This is extemely depressing for me because I take major pride in my female appearance. Clarence, honey, I still love you :) (you work wonders!!)

I can't write anymore... I'm just too upset.

I'll write when I'm in a better mood next time..

xo,
Sweetie <3

No comments: